Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And, We Are Back ...

Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! What a gorgeous day! And what a spectacle the Playoffs have become. Can you believe each Conference has some major upsets in the making? I know it's "Early," "Anything can happen," and "it ain't over until the glandularly challenged, robust-esk lady with the great personality sings," but hey, the statistics are proving friendly to those in the lead at the moment! Besides, it is the rise of the so called "underdogs" that help make the playoffs what they are - extremely unpredictable and exciting to watch.

I must admit, I am guilty of not paying closer attention to the games, as I have a great deal of "wading" to do as I traverse through the proverbial pool of life. Unfortunately, on my list of To Do's, watching Playoff Hockey must remain a few rungs lower on the ladder of responsibilities. But I am grateful for Sports Highlights and the wonderful invention of the cyber source - the Internet~! I rely so heavily upon it to keep me updated on the status of the quest for the Stanley Cup. That, and I enjoy following our beloved Toronto Blue Jays as they continues their journey towards Baseball's World Series Championship Title. If it were not for the Blue Jays, in '92 & '93 I would not have witnessed and experienced the joys of celebrating the success of a professional sports team that I choose to associate myself with, despite having no direct connection with or contribution to, in any way. It is one of life's little mysteries! But I digress!

As the NHL playoffs move forward, I continue to cheer on the HHN Honored Members as they strive for excellence in the pursuit of ultimate success! Go Fellows Go!

Until Next Blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: