Friday, April 9, 2010

The Bears Are Not The Only Ones Confused!!!!


Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! You will not believe what I saw this morning ... I saw the Black Bear from behind my mother's house put it's night cap on and crawl back into bed - and it told me in its bear-like voice: "Wake me up if the Blueberry thing happens!"

Is this ridiculous or what? What is this, a terrible belated April Fools' joke from dear ol' Mother Nature? "Winter Storm Warning in Effect for Northern Ontario" surrounded by umpteen degree Celsius temperatures ... WOW! But, no use complaining because the weather will have its way like Chemistry with cake ingredients; you know: you put all these ingredients you would not dare to eat on their own together, and the end result .... Mmmmmmm ... Delicious Cake! I guess what I am getting at is: keep everything within arms reach because you do not know what you will be reaching for next!

But on a happier note: it is Friday! Yeah!!!!! Hockey & Basketball playoffs are starting soon! Yeah!!!!!! Baseball is underway! Yeah!!!!! And ... I got nothing!

Until next blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!