Monday, April 26, 2010

Dated: Friday, April 23rd, 2010

Pick Me Up off the Floor ... I Just Met Canada's Polka King!

You will not believe who I just met ... the One & Only Canadian Polka King: Mr. Walter Ostanek!!!! That's Right - "The Walter Ostanek!" What a fantastic experience. There is no describing the glow I am exuding at the moment from this soulful experience! Walter Ostanek, in person, was just here at Hockey Heritage North!

But I have a confession to make ... Walter, if you are reading this, I am sooo sorry for not cluing in earlier into who YOU ARE! You are a Canadian Legend & Icon! But you already know this! Walter, you are cordially invited back to Hockey Heritage North to come and sign our Wall of Fame. I am sorry for dropping the ball on this one, I should of had you sign it while you were here! Again, I am soooo sorry!

Folks, it just goes to show, coming to Hockey Heritage North can be a life altering experience. You just never know who you will run into here!

No comments: