Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello? Meteorologist ... I Think There Has Been a Mistake!

Greetings fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! I want to start with a question: "Is it just me or did Jack Frost nip at your nose too whilst heading out the door this morning?" What a rude awakening, but I guess that is to be expected with the wacky weather we have been experiencing! The warm & gentle embrace of the sun was great while it lasted! Let's hope that there are fewer cold snaps and more warm fronts heading our way!

Speaking of warm fronts, I have been warming up my HD channels for ... you guessed it ... PLAYOFF Hockey! Yee Haw!!!!! I must admit that the Playoff Bug has wasted no time nestling itself securely in the depths of my hockey passionate bosom eagerly awaiting to share with the world a boisterous war cry ... "GOALLLLLLL!" as the team I cheer for loses in Overtime :(

It is important to remember: we may be defenseless when it comes to battling the illusive elements outside, but you always have control of what is on your TV!

Until next Time,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: