Monday, March 8, 2010

With Sping in the Air, I Smell Playoff Hockey!

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen! It has been a while, but Hockey Heritage North blogging is back! Today’s topic of interest is inspired by the thawing of Winter’s icy grip and the slow evolution of the reality of Spring. We are also approaching one of hockey’s most illustrious times: PLAYOFFS!

Hockey Heritage North currently has 14 of its members playing in the NHL. We also have 4 coaches leading their teams through the treacherous rinks striving for the opportunity to play for Hockey’s Holy Grail: The Stanley Cup.

As a Leafs Fan, I eagerly await the miracle that they will somehow find their way into the playoffs this spring, but as my mother puts it: “Son, I love you dearly, but this is one boat hope will not make float!”

So as we move closer and closer to the Big Game, I await in anticipation to see who Hockey crowns as “2009 - 2010 King of the Castle.” I cheer on our Honored members, wishing them all the best success.

Until the next blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

From our Event Coordinator Thomas Barker

No comments: