Monday, March 29, 2010

Tag You're It - We Want to Hear From You!


Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! There is an underlining pandemic that continues to go overlooked. I am talking about the under-use of the Knock ... Knock Joke! Therefore, as part of the fight to keep the Knock ... Knock Joke legacy alive, I will start with one today:

Knock ... Knock
Who's There?
Wan!
Wan Who?
Wan to hear another Knock ... Knock Joke?

Not only am I a huge fan of the mind numbing Knock .. Knock joke, but I also thoroughly enjoy good old fashion fun: like Tag! But the tag I would like to play today is a form of hybrid cyber tag. It goes a little something like this: Anyone who reads the blog is "it". In order to become "not it", the reader has to submit feedback or "comments" regarding future topics they would like to have me blog about. We would also enjoy hearing about what you enjoy most about the blogs, as well as, what you enjoy least about the blogs.

And don't forget: You are ALWAYS welcome to come down and check out Hockey Heritage North (this is where the magic happens - and by magic I mean where the blogs are birthed).

Until next blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: