Wednesday, March 31, 2010

If I Tell Five People & They Tell Five People - That's Like ... Too Much Math For Me!

Greetings fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! As I sit here wondering what I should articulate through the art of digitally engineered linguistic masterpieces - Blogging to be more precise, I have come to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe, it is time to turn the story crafting over to you!

If you have a favorite hockey moment that you would like to share, please feel free to email me a copy at: hockeyheritagenorth@gmail.com. Your stories could/may be posted here on the Hockey Heritage North Blogspot, and perhaps have featured stories shared on our own website: www.hockeyheritagenorth.ca. We can connect with other hockey enthusiasts one story at a time.

In the meantime, I encourage all of you to tell your friends, family, relatives, and neighbors about Hockey Heritage North and its Bodacious Blogs!

Until the next blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: