Monday, March 22, 2010

With Bat Sightings on the Rise, are Boy Wonders soon to Follow?

Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes,

It is Official (at least according to the Calendar) ... Spring has Sprung and with it hopes of Blissful Days in the proverbial arms of the softly caressing sun. Or something like that! But before I put away my one piece Long-Johns and my woolly socks, I eagerly await the distinct tune of a long awaited avian friend - The Robin.

As Sesame Street is brought to you by the letters "A" through "Z" and the number "0123456789," Spring is brought to you, year after year, by the Red-Breasted Robin. I do not know how the Robin does it, but I tell you this, like Canada Post, the Robin always delivers. So keep your eyes peeled and your ears open for Springs Official Messenger!

Until Next Blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

Thomas Barker
Conference Event Coordinator

No comments: