Monday, June 28, 2010

Another Case of the Mondays? Take in One Blog and Call Me in The Morning!
By Thomas G. Barker
Conference Event Coordinator

Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! I would like to start this morning with a little stretching session.  My reasoning, it's something different (for me at least) and I can use all the help in the world jump starting my noodle mass (aka brain). The coffee regimen seems to be losing effectiveness on the Alertness Battlefront, and I am weary of increasing the amount of Coffee I take in due to the diuretic nature of the illustriously and highly sought after bean! So here we go ... Please feel free to follow along as I vividly depict the actions I am undergoing!

I am standing up now, I have cleared all debris and obstacles that will limit my range of motion or inflict injury. Oh, wait a moment, gotta tuck in my shirt, I want to keep this office friendly. I am taking a deep breath through the nose, holding it for a count of five and slowly releasing the air through my mouth. Mmmm, that feels nice. I am going to do that again. Breath in, hold... and breath out. Now I am going to attempt to bend over and touch my toes. Wish me luck! Slowly dropping forward... Oh oh! Did you hear that? I think I just split my pants! One second... Yep I did. Looks like the stretching will have to be continued at a later date (for me anyways). As I leave to go change pants, I would like to wish all of you a Happy Monday!

A gentle reminder, Thursday is Canada Day! Woohoo! Friday, stop on by for Beach Party festivities here at HHN. And to cap off this shortened work week Saturday we have our very own Q & A and Autograph session with legendary goaltender: Daren Puppa! Hope to see you out!

Until the next blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: