Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Hot & Dry" by Mother Nature
By Thomas G Barker
Conference Event Coordinator

Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! It looks like Mother Nature has an answer to Katy Perry's "Hot & Cold" song--"Hot & Dry!" What a fantastic Spring we have been experiencing here in Northeastern Ontario! Although looking out my window at the moment, it looks as though the "Hot & Dry" may temporarily be replaced with some Soggy Bottom Blue! But I welcome it with open arm. The bush is dryer than my grandmother's muffins! Now that's dry!!!!! But I digress.

We all have our own ways of keeping cool! One way I like to keep cool is by sitting in front of the television with a fan on watching...you guessed it, Penguins sliding on their bellies! But when that is not on I settle with some good ol' fashion Playoff hockey. And what a series we have going. Chicago may be up two games, but it is still anyone's series! Just last year, the Pittsburg Penguins had lost their first two games to Detroit and managed to come back and take the cup! I think it is safe to say that we have some good watchin' coming up with these next few games.

In the meantime, stay cool mommy/daddy-os!

Until the next blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: