Thursday, June 17, 2010

How Does One Lose a Day?
By: Thomas G. Barker
Conference Events Coordinator

Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! Please be on the lookout for a "Lost Day." If found please return it to me, Tom at Hockey Heritage North. I am unsure where I lost it, but i is clearly gone. I woke up this morning and could have sworn that it was Wednesday, but according to the Calender on my desktop (and my Boss) it is Thursday, June 17th, 2010 all day! Wow, where has time gone? Did I sleepwalk into a wormhole? Couldn't have, I made it to work the past three days (according to the log books). I got it! Maybe I am a sleep "worker," mentally sleeping as my body carries out the daily work routine that I have become so accustomed to! When all else fails, I blame things on the Leprechauns! There are clever, tiny beings always up to mischief and shenanigans!

But what is not hard to believe is the fun that is had when strolling through Hockey Heritage North. Don't believe me? Swing on by and see for yourself! Anytime is a great time to swing by, but if you are looking for a special guest appearance make your way down on Saturday, July 3rd, at 12:00pm and you may just bump into Daren Puppa! Yes folks, KL's Own Daren Puppa will be in from 12:00pm - 1:30pm to answer questions and sign autographs! So don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to mingle with KL NHL Great!!


Until the next blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: