Thursday, May 27, 2010

Inaugural: Fuzzy Feelings Friday
Thomas G. Barker
Conference Event Coordinator

Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! I would like to begin by taking this opportunity to thank you for making the HHN Blogging such a success! With your dedication to the Blog, I hope to continue these "Magnum Opus" for as long as I can! With this said, I would like to propose a new Blogging Ritual called: "Fuzzy Feeling Friday" whereby we take time to put on our creative caps and share with the cyber world our soulful "Expression d'Art." In other words, have fun with Fridays through our own little poetry corner. I would like to encourage all of you to submit your poetry through the comments section of the Blog or via e-mail to:
hockeyheritagenorth@gmail.com.

If it is alright wil you, I would like to kick off our inaugural Friday one day early (because I am on the road tomorrow) with a little poem of my own.

To You The Unsung Hero of The Game
By Thomas G. Barker

Here's to you Jock and Jill
To your courageous fight
To your tireless will
A special jog where only you will suffice
No rest until you return from the ice!
To you unsung hero
I would like to declare
Between you and me
We make quite a pair!

Until next blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: