Monday, May 3, 2010

If April Showers Bring May Flowers, What Do May Showers Bring?


Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! What a beautiful morning! The sun is shining, the birds are singing with hippos frolicking in the front garden amongst the red and yellow tulips, ever so nimbly I may add, and I now buckle down for yet another productive day here at Hockey Heritage North.

Today's creative Literary Work has been inspired by integral pieces of society's "Raison d'Etre": i) The Weather; and ii) Adages - AKA "Old Sayings!" As I pursued the weather network, attempting to gain insight into Mother Nature's Recipe for weather patterns, for future event planning, I noticed that for the next few days, Wonder Weather (not to be confused with Wonder Woman) has forecasted a dampening Soggy Symphony! Don't get me wrong, it is great if you are a duck, but for those lacking the luxury of plumage, these times can be somewhat trying. But I guess I cannot complain, it is May 3rd, and we are without snow!

As I sat and absorbed the new found forecast, it hit me like a sack of dirty socks: "If April Showers Bring May Flowers, What Do May Showers Bring?" Rest assured, I will leave no leaf unturned until I have an answer for you - my faithful followers!

Until Next Blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: