Friday, May 7, 2010

Could This Be The Final Curtain Call For Philly?!


Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! I don't know about you, but it sure looks to me like Detroit has come to Life?! Are the Wings using the Classic "Rope-A-Dope" tactic used by Ali & other Great Boxing Legends? Who Knows!!!! All I know is that Detroit came ready to play & play they did! Congrats to HHN Honored Member - Todd Bertuzzi - racking up 5 Points in last night's affair!

As for the Pittsburgh/Montreal series, it looks as though the victory will depend on the depths of the benches and the gas left in the tanks of the players. The valiant display of tenacity and determination has lead to a jostled collection of crucial calculations, thus, the temporary stalemate. Will Montreal & Pittsburgh utilize the full 7 game schedule to determine a Victor? I guess we will have to wait and see!

Tonight's match up between the Hawks & the Canucks is a crucial game for the Vancouver crew. They can either tie things up or throw their backs to the wall for the remainder of the series. I know, I know, you are probably thinking: "Thank you Captain Obvious for pointing out yet another 'deeply insightful' point!", but it is a reality! This game can either make or break the Canucks.

Pardon me while I continue to state more "Obviousness!" Boston can close out their series tonight against the Flyers. Two teams plagued by injuries throughout the Playoffs, squaring off, as did the Titans in Greek Mythology, battling for ultimate supremacy and a chance to represent their Conference in Hockey's Ultimate Showdown! I must admit my bias, yet again, shines brightly on this series. With Claude Julien at the helm for the Bruins - an HHN Honored Member - I would like to see Boston move to the Conference Finals with the opportunity to play for Lord Stanley's Cup!

There you have it folks; yet another compilation of intellectually stimulating and soul reaching Internet Gobbledygook! Yes, I just used "Gobbledygook!"

Until the next Blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: