Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Still Looking For my Mystical Bag Of Answers! Have You Seen It?


Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! I have yet to discover the significance of the May Showers, but rest assured I will not give up on my quest for this knowledge.

On another note, has anyone seen my magic bag of answers? Mother's day is coming up and I need to know what I should do for my mother. She is a very unique individual! She does not care much for personal pampering. As for her horticultural connectivity, she is not one with the Greenery. The House Plants all know her as the Angel of Death; therefore, flowers are out of the question. As for olfactory stimulation through perfumes and scented oils, I think she rather smell of camp fire and cedar wood shavings. She is a great fan of the Outdoors and has recently developed a passion for Wood Working! Therefore, I ask this: "Is it wrong then to take my mother out to the Camp, make her a great BBQ meal and present her with a piece of wood as my Mother's Day gift to her?" I am running out of time & options!

But for those of you who's Mothers', Sisters', Aunts', lady friends', and so on, enjoy a Blissful Pampering and Holistic Rejuvenation, stop by Hockey Heritage North and pick up a ticket for Women's Spa Day - May 29th and treat them to a perfect afternoon of Paradise! For a list of Participating Spa's, activities, and all other inquiries, come on down and pick up a pamphlet Today!

Until Next Blog,

Cheer Load, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: