Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Its Been One Week Since You Blogged For Me ..."


Greeting Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! It has been way to long since my last blog! Please accept my sincerest apologies from the depths of my heart. How dare I make you, my adoring and ever-faithful followers, wait in agonizing anticipation for the next tidbit of rich & fertile Scholarly-esk "magnum opus." I am not sure what "magnum opus" means, but it sounds fancy! Now Back to the Blog!

It has been a week since I last provided you with some entertaining reading for I was on the road wearing one of my many hats. But along the way, there was a consistent theme present no matter where I wondered. Many individuals from all walks of life have come together, despite their allegiances, to cheer on our beloved Canadiens through the 2010 Playoffs. I have witnessed the Greatest of Leaf fans toss their differences aside to proudly cheer on their arch rival - as the last Canadian Franchise rallying for the Stanley Cup. Some have argued that many of the American Teams have stronger Canadiana Content, but I think it is quite fitting that the Canadiens, during their 100 years anniversary, have accomplished the impossible, yet again! So to you, our illustrious Canadiens de Montreal, I Salute!

I would also like to salute Claude Giroux - HHN's last Honored Member to be playing in this year's Playoffs!

Until Next Blog,

Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: