Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Betty White on SNL? Habs tie their Series? I Wonder If It’s All Related?

Betty White on SNL? Habs tie their Series? I Wonder If It's All Related?


Greetings Fellow Bloggies/Blogettes! There have been some strange anomalies occurring throughout North America as of late! I am not complaining, nor do I want to! I am attempting to make a conscious effort not get any closer to the gift horse for fear of the repercussions of accidentally seeing what is in its mouth. Most of these rare occurrences have been vital to the uplifting of the human spirit.

For those totally lost as to what I am talking about, there is no need to fear, I have yet to fall off my rocker, although I came close yesterday......but I digress! What I am attempting to uncover is the mystery regarding Betty White's hosting of Saturday Night Live this past Saturday and the Montreal Canadien's "Cinderella Story."

For those who missed Saturday's airing of Saturday Night Live, Betty White, at the very young and tender age of 88 and a 1/2 years, hosted the show (and did a fantastic job at that). Betty White accredited her hosting success to the support of "Facebook" members who helped "vote her in" as the Host with the Most! Holding nothing back, Betty White fearlessly attacked every skit with precision and skill, successfully executing her roles with fineness and style! - much like the story of the Montreal Canadiens!

Who would have thought that the last place team in the Eastern Conference would be on the brink of battling for the title of Eastern Conference Contender for the ultimate supremacy in the NHL? Is this a coincidence - you know, with the Montreal celebrating their 100th Anniversary and all? Or, could this phenomenon we are all witnessing be much more than just "destiny?" Who knows for sure? All I know is that I like it! In the great words of our beloved Canadian comedian, Jim Carey, "I like it a lot!"

So as I "Carey" on with my day, I am left to wonder: "What else will this Year bring me?" I wait in anticipation to see what will unfold before me!

Until the next blog,


Cheer Loud, Cheer Long, Cheer Often!

No comments: